Market Place news:
- The next EIP-SCC Action Cluster meeting takes place in Brussels on 22 November (further information to follow);
- The Citizen Focus Manifesto on Citizen Engagement is available for comments and contributions until 15 September;
- And the recording and presentation of the webinar Increasing Capacities for Innovating Financing in Energy Efficiency is now available for downloads.
Smart cities news:
- Registration for the Brussels-hosted 2016 info day on the Horizon 2020 Smart Cities and Communities is now open;
- The EC presents a package of measures to accelerate the transition to low-carbon economy;
- You are invited to join the CIVITAS brokerage event and present your urban mobility project;
- The EC has presented a new ‘ready-to-use’ financial instrument in order to ease access to funding for urban development promoters;
- Sweden opens first eHighway system;
- Nijmegen wins the European Green Capital 2018;
- The European Commission has opened the second call for proposals under the Connecting Europe Facility (CEF) programme;
- The Joint Programming Initiative Urban Europe launches catalogue of projects;
- Galway wins the second edition of the European Green Leaf Award;
- And apply to win the StartGreen Award 2016.